My philosophy in life is to try something (not someone) new every year. Last year (2005) January, I decided to start a blog and I did.
70 posts later, I’m pleased to say that there are 877 people in my mailing list who did not ask me to Un Break My Leg. For those who did…how my heart breaks! Well, one must learn to accept rejection....
The Year in Summary
- Break-a-Leg gets to cover (and support) as much as a single female is humanly possible, performing arts in Malaysia
- Break-a-Leg was awarded a Fellowship by the Institute of Dance Criticism, American Dance Festival 2005 (Duke University)
- Break-a-Leg travels to Bali, Vietnam (Hanoi and Hoi An), America (San Francisco, Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, Monterey Bay, 17th Mile Drive, Durham, New York), Europe (Germany, Vienna, Hungary, Prague)
- Break-a-Leg gets the boot from Kakiseni’s Cameronian Arts Awards Dance Judging Panel for challenging the judging process (yes, I am a rebel!)
- Break-a-Leg did not finish her PhD (sigh...this year lah....)
- Break-a-Leg’s fixed deposit statement is reduced to passport stamps
For those who are still hobbling along with me, one-legged, warts and all, thank you for your support.